Staging to Sell, What Every Agent Should Know is a continuing education course and professional development opportunity offered by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA). As a RESA-Approved Instructor, owner Lisa Vasey has received extensive training and completed a rigorous vetting process. She is currently the only home stager and redesign expert in Orange and San Diego Counties who is authorized to teach this course.
The interactive class is designed to educate real estate professionals about the home staging industry and provide them with easy-to-implement strategies to use when working with clients. Individuals who successfully complete the three-hour course will earn the RESA Certified Staging Advocate designation.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Strategies for using staging to reduce disclosure issues
- Important information regarding the cost and value of home staging, as well as ROI factors
- Standard staging contract clauses and ways to protect clients from litigation by knowing what to ask a stager
- Ways to avoid the risk of breach of duty and negligence claims by offering staging as a resource to clients
- Tactics for leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photography and an online presence
If you are interested in learning more about this course, or hosting a class in your real estate office, please contact us for more information!